Pages

▼

Monday, August 24, 2026

One Last Time

 


Today was the last time I walked in the door as an employee at The New England Center for Children. When I was offered the job in West Boylston I was granted permission to move my final weeks of vacation to the last few weeks of the contract year. So, while I was done on August 7th I returned to share my wisdom with Nancy, who was taking my role,  for a few days after that. I kept my NECC issued computer with me until today in case any questions came up or Nancy needed my help with anything. Since I have new teacher orientation tomorrow, followed by CPI training on Wednesday I decided that I would turn in my computer and badge today. It was bittersweet walking into the building one final time. I am sad to close out this chapter and leave so many wonderful people behind, but I am excited to see what this next one has in store for me! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment