Sunday, April 24, 2016

Strawberry Ice Cream

Ten years ago when I was pregnant with Miss Grace we ate lots of Brigham's strawberry ice cream during my final trimester. My craving of strawberry ice cream was indeed brand specific, and in MetroWest Brigham's really is not that easy to come by (especially Brigham's strawberry). Thankfully Sudbury Farms carried it, though Dave would often have to dig to the bottom of the cooler case to find it. As a result of all the strawberry ice cream I ate during that final trimester she has always loved strawebrry ice cream. And so when I stopped in to Sudbury Farms to pick up a few things after my Pure Barre class the other day, I couldn't pass up the chance to buy a quart and share it with her again after all these years! Feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant with this sweet soul and enjoying a dish of this ice cream. It really is hard to believe that she turns ten this July...time truly has flown by way too fast! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment