Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The End Of Last Week

Though I had all intentions of putting many of these pictures up sooner (and in separate blogposts) the days have been flying by at warp speed that they seem to end before I get a chance to do so. Instead of trying to play "catch up" and getting further behind I thought I'd share our last several days in one blogpost instead! 

Backing up to Thursday and the arrival of our wonderful new stove! After almost eight weeks of cooking outside we finally have the ability to cook in the kitchen again! It is truly fabulous and such a treat!
With the stove being installed in the kitchen, and the kitchen table and dinning room table covered in all sorts of things, Emma found a pretty good spot to do her lessons! 
The stickers from the front of the stove found a new home on Miss Emma! 
Our gorgeous new stove! I have wanted a gas stove since we bought the house (almost fourteen years ago!) and am so thrilled that this dream is finally a reality! In the words of both of the girls:
"This is the stove we will learn to cook on!"
Saturday was Grace's initiation into Rainbow Girls! 
She had been looking forward to this day since the day we saw Sarah become Worthy Advisor. 
The sisters of Natick Assembly. 
Grace and her pledge mom, Steph.

It was definitely one of our busier weeks but it was so good to have these long wished for things come true! xo


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that stove is gorgeous! Is that a double oven I spy? Visions of Thanksgiving cooking actually being done at the same time are floating through my brain! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it is indeed! I cannot tell you how much I love it already! xo

      Delete