Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Gift For Grace And Emma

 On Sunday, after we returned home from having ice cream in honor of David's birthday and National Ice Cream Day, I gave the girls a gift that had arrived for them the day before. 
 Grace was thrilled to see this beautiful card that she had seen at Trader Joe's! 
 And she was even more thrilled to see that it was from her friend Alice! 
 We had Emma open hers first (since Grace would be opening gifts the next day).
 Her very own notepad of personalized paper! Perfect for writing letters! 
 And a sweet pad of swan note paper for Grace! And it goes perfectly with her beautiful card, too! 
 Both girls got right to work on thank you letters for Alice and her mom. 
I unfortunately forgot to take a picture of Emma's before it was in the envelope, but I got a few of her working on a letter the next ay. One of the women from our lovely church had sent her a card at camp and she wanted to write back and tell her all about her time in Maine. It was something she had wanted to do before the notepad arrived, and even more so after she was gifted such beautiful paper! 
Alice had sent Grace a letter on personalized stationary a few weeks ago, and the three of us were truly enchanted by it. I texted Patricia to see where she had found it, and she told me that a friend of hers makes them said then went on to say that she had been wanting to send Grace and Emma each a pad of their own. I knew how much they would be thrilled to receive such a lovely gift!

Thank you, Patricia and Alice, for such a truly lovely gift for the girls! They were absolutely over the moon to see that they each had their own pad of notepaper "just like Alice!" These notepads are absolutely wonderful and so very pretty! We will definitely be placing an order as soon as the last sheet of paper has been used in each one! xo 

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad the girls loved them! I think I might have to order the swan for myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete