Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hair And Make-Up

 Today, Morgan (who's the daughter of my dearest friend) came over to do a hair and make-up trial  for my show in November. My hope for my hair and make-up was that I wanted to look like myself only a stepped up version of myself, and I think it's safe to say that Morgan absolutely made that dream come true today!
I was in absolute awe of how gorgeous I looked! Honestly, I think this is easily the most beautiful I have ever looked (and felt) in my entire adult life! 
 And, as if this look wasn't incredible enough, I even managed to take a few good selfies too (something that pretty much never happens outside of when I am sitting in the car with my sunglasses on)! 
On show day I'll have lipstick on (and a spray tan!) and be in a blinged out bikini! It's going to be epic! 
And this is the gorgeous and talented woman who created my stunning look! I can't wait for the day she enrolls in beauty school! I have no doubt hat when she's done she will have an amazing client list! Thank you, Morgan, for working your magic on me and making me feel more beautiful than I ever have before! And, seriously, can you please come do my hair and make-up every day?! xo 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! I love your eye make up. I think I need my make up and hair done haha!

    ReplyDelete