Friday, June 19, 2015

{This Moment} Crossing The Bridge

{This Moment} - A Friday ritual. A single  photo  - no words*- capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you are inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments section for all to find and see. To all of the wonderful papas of the world: we wish you a wonderful Father's Day weekend!  xo

*A little note: this picture was actually taken a week ago when the girls and I were in Hartford. We had stopped by the University of Hartford (where Dave and I met and graduated from) and I gave the girls a tour of the campus. This picture of them crossing the bridge was an instant favorite of mine, and evidently it resonated with the alumni office as well, as they shared it on their Instagram and Facebook pages this past week, too. xo

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! I don't think I ever told you I nearly went there- I did a campus tour and everything. But ended up in college in Bennington, Vermont. In a different universe, we might have met sooner! (though I'm a bit older than you so maybe not haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny! I never looked at colleges outside of Connecticut as back when I was graduating high school (in 1995) it was the best place to become a certified teacher. There are times I wish I had looked outside of CT as there are definitely schools in MA, DC, VA and VT that I've seen over the years that I could totally have seen myself attending! Though if I had I never would have met Dave and there wouldn't be these two sweet souls walking the earth! xo

      Delete