Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday In Boston

Everything about today was simply lovely. We started out by meeting our dear friends Frank and Brady for lunch (before they began their journey home to New York City), and after we said our good-byes to the boys we had the chance to finally check out the Boston Fire Museum. For years we have walked by that space and it has never been open. Today it finally was and we couldn't possibly pass up the chance to visit. It was such a neat place and we are so glad that we finally got to go in. The only thing that could have made our time there any better would have been if our dear friends Rob and Jen and their two littles were able to be there with us! xo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place, my little man would FLIP! My goodness, the gilrs have gotten so big. I feel like I've been away from your space for years.
    I miss Boston, haven't been in almost 15 years. I really have no excuse!
    Have a wonderful day dear Shel. xox

    ReplyDelete