Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Surprise For Emma


 A surprise arrived in the mail today! 
She quickly opened the package and discovered this very long box inside.
 "It's like my other mouse, mama!" 
 "Oh! They are grandparents! I must get their granddaughter mouse!" 
 Such a very sweet set. And yes, that is a mustache you see on the grandpa mouse!
 All together. 
 "Thank you, Grandma Joan and Grandpa Ron for my grandparent mice! I love them and their very long bed!" 
All tucked in.

"Mama, but we don't have a Grace mouse or a mama mouse or daddy mouse."
"All in good time, sweet girl. All in good time." xo

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! Did they purchase it or make it? My daughter would love something like this!! Happy birthday to Emma!! I haven't visited your blog in so long. Wanted to stop by and say hello since I've been blogging on a more regular basis again and trying to catch up with my friends in "blogland." : ) Have a wonderful weekend!! xo

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy! What a treat to have a comment from you! I, too, have been terrible about keeping up with peoples blogs so I totally understand! I've been fairly good about adding posts to ours but the checking of other beloved blogs has gone by the wayside lately. I need to do some catching up too!

      Dave's parents bought this! They gave her a mouse in a matchbox at Christmas, which she had seen and loved in this sweet little Waldorf store not far from here and she has been dream of other mice ever since!

      Have a lovely rest of the weekend! xo

      Delete