Saturday, January 12, 2019

Back For More

Normally, Dave and the girls spend Sundays at the mountain so that the girls can attend ski practice, but since they have their holiday show for dance tomorrow they joined in with the Saturday team today. I tagged along so that I could grab lunch with Dave, which was lovely, but gracious it was incredibly crowded at Wachusett today! It has been ages since I've gone on a weekend, and today was a good reminder as to why I usually don't go. I am thankful to have found a wonderful spot near the fire (that I refused to leave for close to four hours) and enjoyed plenty of time people watching and reading Michelle Obama's book. I was happy to have the chance to get up when it was lunch time though, and I hightailed it out of there afterward. We generally live by the saying: "There's no bad weather only bad clothing choices" but I'm pretty sure that all the Smartwool in the world was no match for the two degrees that was out there today! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment