Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Scenes from Another Dance Competition Weekend

Saturday April 6th. Grace only had her solo. Since Dave had not seen it as of yet (and since I was attempting to get chapters one, two and three of my dissertation finished before we left for Vermont) I stayed home and he took her. Dance dad mode engaged and game faces on. Off they went. 
POV: You're a doctoral student and a dance mom. So incredibly grateful for the livesteam so that I could get my chapters done and watch our beautiful girl on stage. 
Sunday April 7th. The girls and I head back to the dance competition while Dave stayed home to rest and get a few things done before our trip. On our way, Emma spotted Hasbro. Thinking it must be part of Hasbro Children's Hospital that she was seeing I did not think much of it until I noticed the Potato Heads. I immediately turned left into the parking lot and we ran out to get a couple of pictures before we reached our destination. Such a fun little detour!! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment