Thursday, September 23, 2010

Creating

We have fallen into a lovely afternoon routine around here.  While Emma naps, Grace has quiet time, downstairs, with mama.  Lately, Grace has been coming upstairs to help me tuck Em in and wish her a lovely nap full of sweet dreams.  We then head downstairs where I will get my 30 minutes of exercise in and Grace will find something independent to do.  As soon as I am done exercising she'll generally want to snuggle and read books, watch TV, play a game or do something creative.  Today, she chose to be creative, each time banishing me to a different room while she created her masterpiece.  As soon as she'd finish what she was working on she'd bounce into wherever I was and ask me to follow her to the kitchen, all the while singing that I must come see her latest creation.  It's always a treat to see what she has created and I was so happy that I was able to document some of the creative process to share with all of you.  




I really need to frame this one.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment