Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A New Tradition

Sunday night, after the girls were in bed, a magical thing happened.  
A Christmas tree appeared in their room!  To say they were surprised the next day would be an understatement.  It was quickly determined that a Christmas Fairy must have left it for them. They waited all day for David to get home so that they could decorate it and he wouldn't miss out.  
In the past we've had two trees. One in the living room and one in the kitchen.  This will now bring the count up to three and the girls are already saying that Dave and I should have one in our room too! At this rate, they are going to want one in every room of the house!  

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Reece is counting the days until he gets his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to say that their little tree may be my favorite tree yet! :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thing to do! May I say you are definitely giving your children a wonderful childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That means so much to me! I keep thinking (and I surely don't want to rush anything) but I can't wait to hear them talk about their childhoods when they are older and to see what they choose to do with their own littles. My hope is that they remember how magical their growing up was and share some of that with their own children!

      Delete