Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful Turkeys On Thanksgiving Eve

Last week a friend of mine posted a picture of her daughter with this super cute turkey project on Facebook.  As soon as I saw it I knew that we had to make them (they were too cute not to)!  She pointed me to the pin on Pintrest and I decided that we'd make them on Thanksgiving Eve.

Grace's.
Emma's. 

Originally, I was going to have Grace do the writing on hers but then I thought that would be an awful lot of writing for one so young.  Instead, I had both the girls share with me what they were thankful for and then I did the writing (which was definitely a much better way to go).  And check out the beautiful cutting they did!  Those girls totally rocked the scissors!

We tried everything to get Em to stop hiding behind her turkey.  It looked like we would be out of luck until....
Thanks, Gretchen!

What an absolutely sweet project!  I am so glad that I saved this one until tonight as it was a great way to spend a late afternoon.  We'll be making these again for sure!

2 comments: