Monday, October 10, 2016

On Canadian Thanksgiving

Today, since the cruise ship we would have been on is docked in Canada, we decided to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. I love October, and I love Thanksgiving, and getting to celebrate on a glorious autumn day such as this is truly divine! It's so lovely it might just have to become a new tradition (I'm thinking roast turkey on Canadian Thanksgiving and fried turkey on American Thanksgiving! Then I'll finally get my roast turkey back)!

Happiest of Thanksgivings to our Canadian friends! We hope your day was full of many blessings and much gratitude! xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun way to spend the day! BTW, love those dresses the girls have on. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thansk! It was an absolutely perfect way to spend that day! I definitely think we have a new tradition now! :)

      Delete