Thursday, September 2, 2010

Smiles and Smoothies

The day started out with dress up and the Gilmore Girls (my most favorite show ever).  We absolutely adore the Gilmore Girls.  Oh, if only we could live in Stars Hollow!  At some point during this time, Em decided that I should take her picture.  She so kindly brought the camera over to me and then sweetly posed.  

Later on, our adventures took us Red Mango.  My friend Annie was so excited when a Red Mango opened near us, and I had been wanting to try it ever since.  So, after a quick trip to get the girls bangs trimmed we headed to Red Mango to see what all the fuss was about.  And after the first bite we were hooked! 



It took me awhile to decide what I wanted, there were just too many things that sounded so good.  After much going back and forth, I finally chose the Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Smoothy.  I managed to get one sip in before Em took off with it and refused to give it back.  It was way more delicious than I could have ever imagined, and so I quickly headed back to get another, this time, vowing to keep it for myself (I succeeded).  Em and Grace enjoyed the first smoothy and I got to enjoy this one and we all went home full and beyond happy and with a new favorite place to get a treat.  Tonight at dinner, Grace declared "it was a great day!"  I would have to agree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment