Monday, August 13, 2012

Deliciousness

I don't know if it's the retro look of Instagram or if these pictures just radiate love, but when I put this post together I just kept feeling as if I could get lost in the deliciousness of these pictures for hours.  The time that the four of us spent working together to create this jam (followed by the pasta sauce we made the next day) and the memories that were made as a result, are some of the memories that I will cherish and treasure for the rest of my life.  I am constantly in awe of the three people that I get to share this journey with.  I am eternally grateful that we are such a close knit family and an absolutely awesome team.  This jam represents so much: love, laughter, friendship, family, support, encouragement, joy, and happiness.  Simply put it represents all the things we hold most dear.  It was a true labor of love and one that I look forward to repeating for many years to come.     

2 comments:

  1. The very best thing for me is that every time you open one of those beautiful jars, you open up a little piece of that magical day. I love Instagram, almost more than blogging because you get to see in real time what your friends are up to. We could tell right away as soon as we saw the picture of your trunk that you were going to have one amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, Exactly! Those jars, like all the ones we have canned over the last few years always hold such wonderful memories and they all come rushing back each time we open one!

    I am loving Instagram! Just wish it was my phone and not Dave's! There is an iPhone in my future and once there is I will really be able to figure Instagram out! I could use a tutorial from you and Kim! You girls take such awesome Instagram pics!

    ReplyDelete