Thursday, January 3, 2013

Part Of Today's Adventure

Today we headed to IKEA to pick up the cabinet that I have been dreaming about for the last few years. I was hopeful that the lovely cabinet would be all put together by now so that that could be what I blogged about tonight, but since that's clearly not looking likely I figured I'd share the second half of our adventure with ya'll instead.  On our way back from IKEA we stopped by Patriot Place to see if we could find some SmartWool socks for the girls first ski lesson this weekend. This lead us to the Bass Pro Shop. As we drove up I couldn't help but think it looked an awful like lot Outdoor Man on that show Last Man Standing!
We were so in awe of these fish and how big they were!
And these turtles were absolutely adorable! Sunning themselves and then falling into the water and swimming around.  Too cute!
Feminism is everywhere!

And while there are parts of the Bass Pro Shop that is not my "thing" I have to admit that I  was in awe of how much cool camping stuff there was.  I think it's safe to say that Dave's got a wish list of things for next camping season in mind as a result of our visit today.  

1 comment:

  1. A lovely cabinet, can't wait to see pictures of it in your home. Boss Pro Shops is dangerous, actually any outdoor store it dangerous for me...so much good stuff. We don't go very often :)

    ReplyDelete