Sunday, June 15, 2014

In Celebration Of Fathers

On this Father's Day we would like to take time to honor all the amazing, hands-on papas that we are fortunate to count among our friends. Most importantly we would like to take a moment to honor my Dad and David and David's Dad. Three men who posses a quiet strength and who are our biggest champions. For without these three men life as I know it would not have been possible. It is due to their hard work and dedication to their families that we are able to live these amazing lives. Thank you guys for all you do! We are blessed beyond measure! xo 

To David: On this day (and every day) we are so very grateful for all that you do to make this incredible life of ours possible. You are truly an amazing man and I am so blessed to be your wife and the mama to these two sweet girls of ours. You are a true partner and there is no one else I would rather journey through this life with. Thank you for all that you do, for all that you are, and for loving us and encouraging us no matter how wacky our ideas are! We love you and are so happy that you are the blue in our house of pink! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful homage. I feel the same about my husband and dad (and dad-in-law)... Thank the heavens everyday for the strong men that share my life and the life of my kids.

    I hope you had a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yanic! We are such lucky gals to have such great men in our lives (and the lives of our littles)!

      We had a delightful weekend! Worn out (in a good way) from all the fun of the recital and another visit from the tooth fairy (as well as saying good-bye to one of our guinea pigs who passed in the middle of it all). Needless to say, a mellow week is surely in order! There has been so much going on that I am behind on blog reading (and commenting) and Facebook too!

      Hope you had a lovely weekend too! xo

      Delete