Saturday, September 19, 2015

All Aboard!


About a week ago my dear friend Alexandra, who runs New England Fall Events, a fabulous website about all things autumn, asked if we'd be willing to go to the American Girl Grace Thomas Train Ride event for her. Without hesitation I responded "yes!". Tickets were arranged and a plan was hatched for us to head to Woonsocket Rhode Island for this once in a lifetime event today! I don't want to say too much more because I'll be blogging about this incredible trip over at New England Fall Events but I will say this: American Girl sure knows how to throw a party! We had an absolute blast and are so thrilled to have been able to attend this incredible event! Thank you, Alexandra, for sending your team of roving reporters on yet another amazing trip! It was a fabulous way to spend a day! xo

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing day!! We saw photos on IG and were immediately intrigued by it. Can't wait to read your blog post and hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so incredible! I just sent my write up about our adventure to Alexandra and I'll be sure to share when it's up! :) xo

      Delete