Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Coloring

 Last week, after I dropped the girls off at Nature School, I scooted over to Target to pick up these sweet coloring books that I had seen a few days earlier when I ran in for something else. They were over in the little kids clothing section (near a whole bunch of red riding hood inspired things) and I couldn't help stopping by to take a peek. I was instantly enchanted. Feeling that it really was more of a coloring book for older kids, I decided right then and there that I would pick up two copies as a "back to nature school" treat for the girls. I decided I'd leave each girl a coloring book for her to discover when she got into the car after nature school. They were both super surprised and over the moon! "Thank you, mama!" and "What beautiful pictures" echoed from the backseat as we drove home.
 
And ever since the girls have colored a little bit each day. 
Even taking their books and colored pencils with them places. 
 Colored by Grace.
Colored by Emma.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures. Your girls will have fun coloring them

    ReplyDelete