Friday, December 8, 2017

Day Seven- Marvel Day At Sea

And so begins another gorgeous day at sea!
Emma was so proud to have won this hat in a game at the Oceaneer Club!
In which Emma and Doctor Strange chat. 
This Delta Gamma legacy looks perfect in her sailing outfit! 
Bam! Pow! 
Avengers assemble!
The girls were among the kids chosen to be in Doctor Strange's show!
The USO show was one of our most favorite! It helps that we often listen to the Glenn Miller station on Pandora so the girls knew just about all of the songs they sang!
In all honestly, I wasn't looking forward to Marvel Day at Sea. Maybe it's because I'm such a Wonder Woman fan and she's not Marvel (and therefor wouldn't be there) or maybe it's the fact that I don't really know much about Marvel superheros. Whatever the reason, I just wan't looking forward to it, but after experiencing it I can completely say that I enjoyed every moment. Once again, Disney never ceases to impress and everything about Marvel Day at Sea, was well, a marvel! From the little touches here and there (like the design on Dave's mom's coffee) to the character interactions, the events and seeing the girls on stage with Doctor Strange (a character I knew nothing about prior to this day) was incredible! I wasn't sure where the USO Show fit in until they linked it to Captain America. That show, along with the final one we saw the next night, was a family favorite! xo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another brilliant day! My lot are both Marvel and DC fans, so they'd have loved the Marvel Day at Sea (love Emma's WW outfit by the way!) All three also equally love Star Trek and Star Wars, so maybe they are just massive nerds haha. :)

    ReplyDelete