Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Our First Visit To Wicked Tulips


Today's adventure took us to Wicked Tulips! It was the first time we have been there and as luck would have it, it won't be our last! I had mistakenly bought tickets for Tuesday instead of Wednesday for my mom, my sister, the girls and I. When I realized my mistake, I  quickly checked the website and was so very grateful that tickets were still available for Wednesday. I wasted no time putting five Wednesday tickets in my cart. I was hoping to sell the Tuesday tickets but no one came forward to buy them. When I woke up this morning and saw that it was an absolutely gorgeous day I knew that it was a sign that we were actually meant to go today and tomorrow! And what a wonderful blessing that turned out to be! It gave us a chance to do a dry run and to report back to my mom and sister all that we learned in preparation for our visit there tomorrow. We cannot wait to go back and share this very special place with two of our favorite people! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment