Monday, August 12, 2019

One Last Birthday Gift

So I was just looking through the pictures on my phone and realized I have been a major blog slacker lately! There are so many pictures that I need to share in this space before the summer ends and our lesson year begins (because, seriously, if I haven't done it by then it will never happen)! We'll start with the most recent and work backwards. Here goes....
This sweet gift arrived in the mail on Saturday but since I was at bikini team kick-off Dave put it aside since he knew I'd want to be there when she opened it. When we got home from church yesterday, I handed Grace the package and clicked on Marco Polo so that Alice and her lovely family could see Grace open it. She is super intrigued by the beautiful needle threader and was absolutely over the moon to receive another embroidery kit from Cozy Blue (and, just shy of twenty-four hours later she completed about 50% of it already)!  Thank you Patirica and Alice for such a sweet gift for Miss Grace! We are so sorry we weren't able to connect last month, or earlier this month, but there's nothing like getting fun mail from your favorite people! Ya'll are the sweetest and we are grateful for your friendship! xo 

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad she loved her kit- we thought it was so pretty too. I think there might be a couple under the Christmas tree here this year....... I am so glad Grace loved her little thread cutter- it's the perfect thing to take when you are traveling so you don't have to worry about sharp scissors in moving vehicles or getting on a plane! xoxo

    ReplyDelete