Monday, August 17, 2020

They're About To Say "I Do"

"Three little letters, two little words. 
It's the simplest part of the day, but there's nothing simple about the things that will remain unsaid. 
"I do" means, I do know that I could be hurt, but I am ready to be healed with you. 
It means I do want to try, even when the fear of failure holds me back and I do not know the future, but I am ready to be surprised along the way. 
And "I do" means I do want your love, 
and I do give you mine,
 and nothing we do will ever be the same, 
because you and I will be doing it all together." 
-The Good Witch (series three finale)

Here's to eighteen years full of more life than we ever could have imagined on that very hot day back in 2002. There's been an abundance of love and laughter and just enough tears and heartache to remind us that anything doing is worth going all in for. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment