Monday, March 22, 2021

Through The Telescope

 

With how beautiful last night was, and with Emma's class doing their astronomy block, we couldn't resist getting out the telescope and taking a peek at the moon! 
It's especially fitting since she is researching Earth's moon for her report and artistic representation which is due in early April. 
I took the above picture of the moon with my iPhone through the telescope eyepiece. You don't realize how much you move until you attempt to take a picture of the moon with your phone through a telescope! Needless to say, I think we may need to buy the phone attachment that goes with our telescope now! I would love to be able to capture a picture of how clearly we can see the moon through the telescope. It truly is incredible to see the craters so clearly and I would love to be able to capture what we see and share it in this space of ours. xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment