Monday, May 24, 2021

On My Birthday

 

I had such a lovely birthday today! The picture above is from the birthday card that Dave gave to me. I just love everything about that card, but most specially that he thought she looked like me! We mostly celebrated yesterday since Dave had to see patients and teach today and the girls had their last day of  Nature School today. Yesterday began with cards and a wonderful gift (the Simon and Garfunkel Concert in Central Park on vinyl!) and a trip to Flour bakery for treats! Fast forward to today and a delicious breakfast with Clare and Jessica (Julie, sadly, couldn't join us), pedicures with Grace and Emma after I picked them up from Nature School, a walk with Jess, and cake with Dave and the girls once Grace was home from dance! Sprinkle in there calls (even one from my dad!), texts, Facebook messages, more cards, a few gifts and some of  the girls from Emma's dance class wishing me happy birthday in parking lot when I picked her up today and it made for an absolutely perfect and truly spectacular day! Thank you, everyone, for making this day so special for me! I am so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends! Here's to my next trip around the sun! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment