Friday, July 30, 2021

My Co-Worker This Week

 With the girls away I have had a near constant companion this week. 


She usually spends time with me when I get up in the morning (around 5:30am) We sit on the couch and watch TV together or enjoy the quiet (and she purrs). But this spending time with me during work has rarely (and possibly never) happened before! 

And yet she joined me each day. Staying right next to me (or in this case, on me) for hours! 
Of course, Gretchen being ON my lap made it rather challenging. 

Today she upped the ante and decided she had to lay ON my computer. Clearly, she needed to keep a close eye on what I was working on! It's been lovely to have her company but I think it's safe to say that she is really missing the girls! xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment