Monday, November 8, 2021

Scenes From Saturday

 

My best friend and her amazing daughter are absolutely the best glam squad around! I can't imagine starting competition day without them! 

My beloved coach/fairy godmother, Gail. She has been my coach for three seasons now and I am eternally grateful for all her wisdom, guidance, support, encouragement and love! She is simply the best! 

Maria and I pose with our coach. We are so lucky to be part of Gail's team! 

One final picture before it's time to hit the stage! 

This was the cherry on top of the sundae that was this season! Placing sixth in the FA transformation category was such a fabulous way to send this season! I was so surprised when they came looking for me when they were lining people up for the awards portion of the show. Both Gail's and Dave's reactions to seeing me in line to go on stage with a giant medal around my neck is something that I will never forget! Their smiles just said it all! And Dave just loves telling people that I placed in the show! He's told me repeatedly how proud he is of me, and I have to admit I am pretty proud of myself too! 

After we picked the girls up from Girl Scouts Emma asked if she could take a picture of me and the giant medal. That kid is a natural behind the camera (or iPhone as is the case here)! And the sweet message she shared along with this picture on Instagram made the already fabulous day even more special! 

After that the fire was ready and so was my peanut butter cup s'more! I had been looking forward to enjoying that all day and it was absolutely worth every last bite! 

Thank you to everyone for your love, support and encouragement during this season! I am so grateful to have such an incredible village to cheer me on during competition prep! Looking forward to the next time I take the stage (whenever that may be)! xo 





















No comments:

Post a Comment