Saturday, April 15, 2023

Our Week

On Monday, I arrived home from work to discover that Emma had created a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me from the flowers we brought home from Easter. It was such a lovely surprise! 
Tuesday saw Clove and Violet spending more time together. They are doing really well and while it's a slow thing this bonding process I have no doubt that in the end they will be besties! 
On Thursday we spy the rare Emma bird in her natural habitat. Perched on the counter enjoying the remains of the banana bread bowl! 
Thursday and Friday evening both looked like the above pictures. With the temperatures unseasonably hot (annoyingly so for us who don't love summer weather) we sought refuge outside on the deck where it was cooler than inside. Even Gretchen joined in the fun! Pizza followed by peach popsicles rounded out the day. 
And on Saturday I put the finishing touches on the final project for the two classes I took this semester. I love my doctoral program, cohort and school and these two classes were some of my favorites thus far! Here's to hoping that I can stay on track and finish up by summer 2024! xo 







In

No comments:

Post a Comment