Tuesday, May 23, 2023

In Which Emma Plays Ultimate

Emma, holding the frisbee, joined Parker's first ever Ultimate Frisbee team this spring! 

And while Ultimate was not a "thing" when I was a kid I had enough of a clue about it to know that this was totally up her alley! 


Right from minute one, she loved everything about this game. 
And picked it up quickly! 


They had their last game today. And since I had not been to any I just knew I had to be at this one! 
It was a gorgeous day to be out there, at my first ever Ultimate game, watching my youngest girl have the time of her life! 
I am looking forward to seeing all she learns and how much she grows as a player during the High School Summer league she will be playing on in Lexington this summer. With how much she loved this game we knew we needed to find a team for her to play on this summer, as well as next year since she is returning to life as a homeschooler. Ultimate is such a much better fit for Emma than soccer was, and we are grateful to Jacob for starting this team and being her first coach! His love for this game shows and he has truly nstilled it upon all the members of the team, but especially Emma! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment