Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Here We Go!

The new lesson year has begun!

I am not quite sure how it happend that it's Grace's senior year and Emma's junior year already but here we are. It truly feels like they were just entering the grades yesterday and yet here we are in their final high school years. I am grateful that we returned to life as a homeschool family last year, and honestly, I wish we did not give up those two years they were at Parker but I do think it served a purpose too. 

They have chosen some fabulous classes for this year and I am as excited to experience them as they are! I have no doubt it's going to be another fun year and, quite possibly, their best year yet! 

Wishing everyone, regardless on the type of schooling you do, whether it be homeschooling, unschooling or traditional schooling, the most fabulous of lesson years! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment