Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yoga!

This past Tuesday was bring your camera to yoga day.  I was so thrilled to capture the wonderfulness of the girls yoga class.  Alexandra, the girls yoga instructor, is an incredible teacher and just the perfect person to be teaching Itsy Bitsy Yoga.  We have so enjoyed being a part of her class! My only regret is that we have not been going to yoga since the girls were newborns!  

Yoga in dresses is very cute yet a little challenging.

Bow Pose

Tree pose is even more fun when Beanie Babies are involved!

Grace attempting tree pose. 

Emma and Alexandra in whale pose.  

Picking up cotton balls with their monkey toes. 

 

Using the wall for dancers pose. 

The children love to ring the bells at the end of yoga

Part of the ceiling in the yoga studio.  

The waiting area at Absolute Yoga
And it seems only fitting to end this blog post the way we do ever yoga class:  Namaste.  

*We have been experiencing technical difficulties with my laptop.  I suppose it would help if I did not have over 2,000 pictures in iPhoto!  My computer keeps freezing and will not allow me to delete pictures to make more room on the start up disk.  Hence my lack of blogging this week.  Thanks to my dear, best friend, Mary for allowing me to put pictures on her computer so I can update the blog until we are able to free up some space on my computer! *

1 comment:

  1. I love yoga! It's something that I just want to tell the whole world about, it makes me feel soo amazingly good! My girls are 8 & 10 and are just starting to get into it! How wonderful that your girls have this experience so young, I hope it will be something they continue to enjoy!

    And that ceiling is wonderful---looks soooo real!

    ReplyDelete