Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Day At Home

Dave dropped my car off last night in order to be serviced today, and so by default we had a home day today.  We love home days.  So far we've done a little bit of everything.




Checking out the new sewing cards.

I made them yesterday from the fronts of cereal boxes. 

Then we made some blueberry muffins for breakfast.








The muffins were supposed to be for breakfast but we were running a little behind so they ended up being eaten during the tea party instead.





Then it was time for a round of hide 'n seek.  

Where's Emma?  

There she is!

Emma, where's Grace?

"Ah!"  

A picnic lunch topped off our very fun morning.

And on that note, my friends, I am going to go enjoy the peace of nap/quiet time.  
It's been a busy day and there is still more to come.  
Enjoy the rest of your day!
We'll see you tomorrow, if not sooner. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute, sweet day. Having 4 boys, I miss the little girl tea times. I had one girl, but she is 18 now...sigh..the good ole days.
    -Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phyllis! It was such a great day, I am glad that you could "stop by" and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete