Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Daisy Scouts!

Yep, that's right, there's a new Daisy Scout in our house!  And please pardon the wide eyed look on Em's face.  There is nothing like trying to get a four and a half year old to smile and look at the camera!  For some reason this photo makes Grace giggle each time she looks at it. It makes this mama smile too, but that's mostly cause it will always remind me just how excited Emma was to finally have her Daisy tunic.  There has since been a second petal added to her flower.  
And lest we forget that they have some super cool stuff on the back of their tunics too.  I'm sure the next time the three of us are in the Girl Scout store more will be selected and added to this collection they've got going.  Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love the hat that Grace is wearing?  For some reason it just screamed Grace.  And I am so glad that she liked it as much as I did when I first saw it!  It's just so her. 

3 comments: