Monday, September 9, 2013

Happiness Is...

the first day of dance class!

Today was the first day of dance class for Grace! It was strange to have only one tiny dancer to get ready for class this afternoon (Emma's class is tomorrow) but it was very exciting too! Grace spent all day smiling. From the moment she got up this morning to the moment she went to sleep tonight there has been a huge smile on her face! She just loves dancing and she just loves that she gets to do three different kinds of dancing during her time at the dance studio! As she was getting ready for bed tonight I asked her what her favorite dance was today. Without hesitating she replied: "Jazz! I loved jazz! And then tap and then ballet! Well, really, Mama, I loved them all!" 

4 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart! I am so happy for Grace just starting out on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so happy in the pictures. Jazz was always my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet pictures! It warms your heart to see your children do something they love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, girls, she was truly over the moon! She's still smiling about her class on Monday and it's now Wednesday evening! It's definitely one of her happy places! :)

    ReplyDelete