Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letter A

This picture was actually taken last week but I other blogposts kept getting in the way of it. So, since I have been feeling crummy and spent most of the day laying low I figured now was the perfect time to share it. Emma was so excited to begin working on her letters last week! We went outside and collected some sticks (to use for a variety of reasons) and she took some out of the bag and made them into many letter As. Such a sweetly simple thing and one that gave her much joy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Hope you are feeling better soon my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear friend! Here we are over a week later and I am still not 100% better yet. I keep hoping that I'll be all better each day I wake up! One day soon, right!?

    ReplyDelete