Tuesday, May 19, 2015

An Early Birthday Gift

My birthday is not until Sunday but my first gift arrived today! Thank you, Kim, for this absolutely gorgeous bowl and the lovely hand salve! I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have been given such a thoughtful and beautifully handcrafted gift. Thank you, dear friend, for the lovely surprise and for kicking my birthday off on such a special note. I shall cherish this bowl for the rest of my days and think of you each time I pass by it. It has already found a home on our nature table and I know that it will be full of wonderful little treasures before long! xo

4 comments:

  1. You are so welcome my friend, so happy that it arrived in time :) Wishing you the happiest of days on Monday. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, for some reason I had it in my head that the 24th is a Monday this year when it's really Sunday! Somehow I think I lost a day somewhere! Oh my!

      Thank you so much for the fabulous gift, Kim! It really is one I shall treasure forever! xo

      Delete
  2. What a thoughtful gift. Handmade presents are always wonderful. The basket is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Handmade really are the best! This basket is just so sweet, sometime when you are over for a visit you'll have to check it out! xo

      Delete