Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!

 


On this Father's Day, we would like to take the time to honor all the amazing, hands-on dads that we are fortunate to count among our friends, but most importantly I would like to take a moment to honor my dad, David and David's dad. Three men who are quietly strong and our biggest champions. For without these men, life as I know it would not be possible. It is due to their hard work and dedication to their families that we are able to live this absolutely incredible life.

To David: I am so honored to be your wife, your best friend, the mama to your children and your all around partner-in-crime. Thank you for all the diapers you changed, the boo-boos you bandaged, the babies (and toddlers!) you wore, the tears you dried, the costumes you have steamed and the dance competitions and recitals you have sat through. Thank you for all the meal you have made, the dishes you have done, the stories you have read, the games you have played and the adventures we have taken. Thank you for the rooms you have painted, the gardens you have planted and tended, the projects you have helped with, the things you have repaired, the walks you have taken. Thank you for the laughter, love and friendship and thank you for embracing and supporting each of my ideas no matter how crazy they may be and for being my biggest cheerleader and live-in coach during bikini comp prep! The girls and I are the luckiest ladies on earth! We love you! xo
P.S. I know I shared this picture yesterday though I really should have waited to share it today along with this message!
😘


No comments:

Post a Comment