Saturday, June 19, 2021

Recital Day!

 


Another dance year has come and gone, but this one is one will surely never forget! Amidst a global pandemic these girls (and their incredible teachers) persisted and made some serious lemonade out of these lemons! They showed us what resiliency and determination look like, and in the process I truly believe became stronger dancers (and friends) because of it! Todays recitals were once again outside in the heat, but those girls shined on that stage (and on the lawn, in the case of Emma's contemporary dance). It was an absolute joy to behold and I am so glad I was able to capture so many special moments as well. Watching our girls and their incredible friends on that stage is one of my most favorite things. My only regret is that I wasn't able to get a picture of both girls together with their beautiful bouquets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment