Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Maily:: A Kid's First Email

My friend, and fellow homeschoolin' mama, Emily introduced us to an iPad app called Maily.  Basically it's a kids first email program and it totally rocks!  
I set the girls accounts up last night and introduced them to it today. 
Needless to say, it as an instant hit!
They spent the day learning the ins and outs of Maily and emailing their friends. Such a great app! I love that it sends me copies of what comes in and what goes out. I love that it gives them a chance to connect with their friends in this way.  And I love that it even gives them the chance to work on their writing. It seems to me that this app is still relatively new and in our short period of time using it there are definitely some kinks we'd like to see ironed out, but all in all we're pretty happy with it so far (on this our first day of using it).

1 comment:

  1. Making a note of this for when my littles are a bit bigger... (And when I ever have an iPad!) ;) xo

    ReplyDelete