Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Food Store Fun

Usually the weekly food shopping is done on Sundays.  I will make our weekly menu and from that generate our shopping list. After the list is made, Dave and Grace will head to the food store while Emma  naps and I catch up on other things that need to get done around the house.  It works well and as an added bonus I usually get a wee bit of time to myself since he will generally take her out for a treat and then do the food shopping.  Ever now and again, however, the food shopping does not get done on Sundays so it's up to the girls and I to head to the store on Monday.  And without fail, while we are there, some silliness occurs.  Here is a peek at what they were up to yesterday.  






I am sure that the people shopping thought I was the craziest mom for taking pictures of the girls being so silly but I truly could not resist!  We usually provide much entertainment when the three of us are at the food store and yesterday was no exception.  The only thing different about yesterday was that I made the mistake of using one of those carts with the car attached to it, something that I rarely do since they are incredibly hard to navigate, and something that I will not be doing again for a long, long time (If ever) since they are indeed extremely hard to navigate and the girls spent more time squabbling with each other while they were in the car that I finally had them come sit in the shopping cart seat (hence the pictures).  All in all, it was another fabulous trip to Hannaford!  

No comments:

Post a Comment