Thursday, January 26, 2012

And Still More Adventures!

The next morning we:
had breakfast with our friends and poured over the program from Disney on Ice.
went swimming.
had lunch at the diner.
and then headed to the See Science Center (our final destination before heading home).
Yes, this millyard is made out of Legos!  To get the whole scoop click here.
It was a perfect ending to a perfect trip!  Thanks again Heather for inviting us to come along! We had a blast and can't wait till we see you all again!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun, I bet the girls were exhausted but happy :)So many wonderful memories made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The museum reminds me so much of the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk. You had the place to yourselves! I love that. I always hold my breath that there will be no school field trips the day we decide to go someplace special.

    ReplyDelete