Sunday, February 9, 2014

Our Little Lego Ladies

Yesterday Dave spent the morning skiing so I took the girls to the Lego event at Toys R Us. We arrived about an hour into the event (and just in the nick of time) as Grace and Emma ended up being the last two kids to be able to build! The staff working the event were so sweet and let the girls take pieces off the demo to be able to complete their projects (which we greatly appreciated). The girls had a great time and needed very little help from me (which is good because building with Legos is not a talent that I possess)! Grace and Emma are super excited to see the Lego Movie (and I'm hearing great things about it) but now that I've read my friend Erin's review of it, I'm beginning to wonder if we should go or wait for it to come out on DVD. We love seeing movies in the theater but I'm wondering if maybe this is one we should wait to watch at home? The intensity of Epic last May was enough for both girls to end up in my lap at different times (and goodness no one liked the purple minions from Despicable Me 2), so with that in mind I'm really not sure what we should do. If you've seen the Lego Movie we'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment