Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Magical Start To 2020

A few months ago, Grace came downstairs to show me something that she had drawn. As soon she left I took a picture and texted my mom. "Do you think Daddy could make this for Grace for Christmas?" She quickly replied back: "We're on it."  
Yesterday my parents and brother came up to join us for New Year's dinner. Since we hadn't seen each other on Christmas Day it also served as our family Christmas too. My mom handed each girl a long wrapped tube. We had Grace go first. 

Her reaction was absolute perfection: 
 "Oh! It's my wand!" 

 Not wanting Emma to be wand-less one was made for her as well. Since she hadn't designed one a very special one was selected for her. 
 "It's Hermoine's wand!" 
Grandpa Gene and his girls. 
Is there nothing this man can't create ?! 
Such a perfectly magical way to start 2020! xo 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing gift!! Particularly since your dad made it for them. Love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete