Sunday, January 19, 2020

Catching Up

Gracious! I have been such a blog slacker this year! I have been meaning to "catch up" for days now and somehow it hasn't happend. Today, though, I made it one of my goals to do so before a new week began and I got even more behind.

Mostly life has been just keeping us far too busy. The girls are doing well with their lessons, I am still getting to the gym (almost daily) and the new semester started at Northeastern so Dr. Tscherne is back in action over there.

When I went to look through the pictures on my phone to see what I hadn't shared yet, I realized that mostly it was memes and inspirational quotes that were in my photos section. Below are the few pictures I have taken recently. The fist three are from the holiday show (a week ago) and the one where the girls are curling their hair is from a few days after that. 
And then of course, there was this random picture of Gretchen sitting on the hot water bottle taken by one of the girls on my phone: 
Such a funny kitty!

So, that's about it from here! Have a wonderful rest of the long weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment