Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Snow And Rose

I have been meaning to share these pictures and my thoughts on this gorgeous book for awhile now. And since I have not taken many pictures lately of what we have been up to I figured I might as well catch up on a few neglected "topics"! 
Snow & Rose was gifted to us two years ago by my dear friend Patricia and from the first page it was an instant favorite. The girls and I read it together and Grace loved it so much that she's re-reading it now. The story resonated so deeply with us. I often felt as if Emily Winfield Martin knew Grace and Emma. Especially, when we came upon something like this: 
And the illustrations are as gorgeous as the writing!
 This picture is SO Grace and Emma. 
Such a truly beautiful version of the classic tale and one that we could get lost in again and again. If you are looking for a good book this one comes highly recommended from the three of us! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment