Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Eighteen

 

As they say, the days are long but the years are short. I rememnber hearing from so many people when Grace as a newborn that it goes quickly and while I knew they were right, I didn't realize how truly right they were! It's hard to believe she is eighteen already as it truly feels like just yesterday she was a few hours old and we were just getting to know this sweet soul who had just arrived earthside. It has been an amazing experience being her mama and I am looking foward to all that's instore for her (and for us as her parents) during her next trip around the sun (and over the next eighteen years as well)! Happy birthday, Grace Elizabeth! It has been the honor of  a lifetime to be your mama! Keep shining bright, sweet girl and making this world a better more beautiful place! I love you to the moon and back, forever and ever! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment