Monday, March 22, 2010

New Dresses

The girls love to wear matching clothes, especially dresses, so any chance to match is good with them!  These adorable dresses were gifts from Dave's parents and very fitting considering my love of nautical things and my membership in Delta Gamma (whose symbol is the anchor).


We are still not sure why Em had her hands in the air.
Although, seeing this I have the overwhelming urge to sing "Single Ladies" by Beyonce.

It's tough to photograph them when they are walking in circles around you.

But clearly, walking in circles around mama as she is trying to take pictures is very funny!

We wish you as much as the girls had walking around me while I tried to take pictures!
Enjoy the rest of your night, friends. 
We'll see you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment