Monday, July 19, 2010

Blueberry Picking!










The moral of the story is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.  
Eight pounds of blueberries in 45 minutes backs the above statement up, as does the delicious blueberry cobbler we made for dessert tonight!  
From now on, we will stick with what we know (and love) and continue to support a fine farm such as Indian Head.  The girls and I will most likely head back sometime next week for some more. One more batch should assure that we'll have enough to freeze and use throughout the winter and until next summer.  
Sleep well, dear ones.  
We'll see you tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. I have wonderful memories of blueberry picking as a child. We are more than we put in our pails! I am sure your girls will treasure these memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I should have had them weigh Grace and Em before and after the picking! Somehow I think they each consumed at least another pound of berries! :)

    ReplyDelete