Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grandma Goes To The Farm

We love CSA Tuesdays and we love that we got to share with day with Grandma today.  This is the first time that she has come to the farm with us, and the girls were very excited to have her join us today.   We decided to go sooner rather than later since the day promises to be another hot one and there are crazy storms predicted for later this afternoon.   

Our U Pick today was cherry tomatoes!  










It was another lovely day at the farm, and (as always) the perfect way to spend a morning.  We have had such a wonderful time having Dave's mom here and are sad that she will be heading home tomorrow.  As I type this, Emma is napping and Grace and Grandma are having some Grace and Grandma time, which means I get some quiet time of my own!  What a treat!  

Enjoy the rest of your day, dear friends.  
I know we will!

2 comments:

  1. That CSA looks awesome. What a great way to spend a morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear friend! We love CSA Tuesdays and of course it just makes me long for more land animals even more than I already do! :)

    ReplyDelete